This wide format shipping label printer has a 4 inch (101.6mm) print width - to offer maximum compatibility with various shipping label software packages.
Easily send your products to a Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) warehouse using the crop print function. Simply print the PDF that contains the multiple barcode labels from your FBA account, and let the driver detect, extract and print each individual label to the QL-1110NWBc automatically.
With USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, you can choose to print labels from your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet, whichever is most convenient. Plus with Apple MFi certification and AirPrint, all your connectivity options are covered.
With a range of SDK's (Software Development Kits) for Windows, iOS and Android, the QL-1110NWBc can be easily integrated into your own systems and software.
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity with support for MFi and AirPrint
- Print labels up to 103.6mm wide from PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet
- Store up to 255 label templates in the printer's memory, then access and print using the built-in USB host function
- Supports printing of FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) labels through crop print function
- Built-in cutter to create your own length labels using unique continuous rolls
- Various SDK (Software Development Kits) available for Windows, iOS and Android devices
- QL-1110NWB Label Printer
- 103mm x 164mm large shipping labels (41 labels)
- 62mm continuous length paper tape (8.1 metres)
- USB cable
- AC power cord
Wide format shipping/barcode label printer
The QL-1110NWBc wide format shipping label printer is the ideal solution for small businesses and those that work from home and need to ship products and parcels. Print high quality shipping labels containing barcodes, images and text.
4 inch (101.6mm) print width
To ensure maximum compatibility with third party shipping label printing software, the QL-1110NWBc has a print width of 4" (101.6mm) - the specification required by the majority of parcel carriers.
Includes many connectivity options as standard
PC and Mac users can connect via USB, wired ethernet or by Wi-Fi. Or easily connect your mobile device using Bluetooth. For full compatibility with Apple devices, the QL-1110NWBc is MFi certified, and also includes AirPrint.
Print from PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
The free P-touch Editor label design software for PC and Mac lets you add text, images, barcodes and frames to your labels. Or use the free iPrint & Label app for iOS and Android to create and wirelessly print labels from your mobile devices.
Built-in memory to store label templates
Connect directly to specialist equipment using the USB host port - no PC required. These devices can then send commands to select the required label template stored in the printer memory, send the required data to merge onto the label, then issue the command to print. One example is to scan barcodes containing the commands to select and print the built-in templates, to print copies of barcodes
Software Development Kit
Easily incorporate the QL-1110NWBc into your existing legacy software. Brother b-PAC is a free SDK (software development kit) for Windows based applications.
Large range of labels for any application
Brother DK rolls slot-in easily for fast label changes. Several types are available:
- Pre-sized die-cut adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material.
- Continuous adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material that can be cut to the length you need (up to 3 metres).
- Non-adhesive card ideal for receipts and name badges.
- Removable adhesive for repositionable labels.
Operating systems & software
Macintosh - Mac OS X 10.11.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.12.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.13.x or higher, Mac OS X 10.14.x or higher
Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2012R2, Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1